Benefit from over 25 years of experience

Call us now on 020 7129 1149 or 07970 380 111

Insurance Loss Consultants
Insurance Risk Assessors
Insurance Valuers
Insurance Claims Assessor

Thames Water claims, Burst Water Mains, and Burst Sewer Claims

Assessing claims for damage caused by burst sewers and water mains, and claims for loss due to denial of access to premises during repair works.

The Claims Consultancy Loss Assessors based in London provide expert assistance and help with claims for damage to business and household property, including buildings and their contents, caused by burst, broken, overflowed, or damaged sewers and water mains. Damage occuring to property due to blocked, broken, or overflowed sewers and water mains is the responsibility of the local authority/ supplier, but in order to obtain due and adequate compensation from the authority responsible the damage will need to be expertly and independantly assessed and your claim will need to be presented by a claims professional or an expert in handling these types of losses. Proper representation by a loss assessor such as The Claims Consultancy will increase the likelihood of your claim being accepted.
Contamination of a building including plasterwork,fitted joinery, floor and wall tiling, and electrical wiring by sewerage and saturation of any contents of a building by effluent, presents not only the likelihood of destruction and degredation of the items by the moisture content, but also poses a very serious health risk. Most items that are brought into contact with escaping sewerage are likely to require condemning or be in need of replacement, but the local  authority responsible may initially attempt to resist this, to minimse their exposure.Irrespective of whether you have your own insurance to cover the damage caused by a burst water main or sewer, The Claims Consultancy Loss Consultants will measure and quantify the damage and present the claim to the responsible authority and deal with the matter on your behalf with a view to recovering your losses.

Thames Water is currently renewing the network of Sewers and water mains throughout London. This has resulted in blocked off roads and a denial of or restricted access in whole or in part to many local businesses. Large numbers of these businesses have suffered a serious loss in turnover and profit as a result. If you are the proprietor of a company that has suffered a loss due to these sewerage repairs you are strongly advised to call The Claims Consultancy Loss Assessors of London to learn how we can help you recover compensation for your losses and damage from the responsible authority; we will act as your professional claims advisor and provide claims management advice and guidance through to resolution of the claim.

The local authority or their insurer is likely to appoint a loss adjuster or claims handler to deal with claims submitted to them but this is to protect their own interests.These representative's operate under heavy workloads and your claim cannot be given the focus it deserves. Loss adjusters and insurance claims inspectors appointed by your insurers do not prepare your claim, they adjust the claim you submit. Other expenses may be recoverable of which you are unaware. If you prematurely agree a claim with insurers it may be too late for them to subsequently reconsider additional items.It is therefore essential at the onset that you are represented by your own professional loss assessor as soon as possible after damage is discovered or denial of access occurs, to ensure the claim is properly and accurately presented and you achieve full and adequate recompense.

Benefit from of our 25 years of claims experience.
Call The Claims Consultancy Loss Assessors Now! 07970 380 111
Michelin House,
81 Fulham Road SW3 6RD

Specialists in handling Thames Water/ burst sewer insurance claims, dealing with your insurer or local authority on your behalf, ben...
Contents © The Claims Consultancy Website Design by PGWD